Ok, so that didn't last long.
I am starting over. I liked the other site, but couldn't turn off the sleezy ads that magically appeared after I had everything all set up. So, I am just sticking with what I know. Blogger it is. There will be no ads whatsoever here, at least. :)
Here are all the pics I had up previously, I will add more as the days go by. I promise, I won't change sites again. Enjoy!
Avery's First Bad Hair Day (1/15/06):

After her bath:

Acting Silly:

Jaycie being cute:

Christmas Eve 2005:

December 2005:

Halloween 2005:

Here are all the pics I had up previously, I will add more as the days go by. I promise, I won't change sites again. Enjoy!
Avery's First Bad Hair Day (1/15/06):

After her bath:

Acting Silly:

Jaycie being cute:

Christmas Eve 2005:

December 2005:

Halloween 2005:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home